[RQ] In the beginning there was darkness
Priestess

Age: 26 | Height: 4'11 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: — - Strg: — - Dext: — - Endr: — - Luck: — - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
when I walk in a room, I can still make the whole place shimmer
"Not me. I was encased in stone for centuries. Being dead sounds way better." Charlie says, taking Maea's laughter as a good sign and happily relaxing into the musicality of the sound.

As Maea spoke, Charlie had the fire around them sway and rise, mimicking the sound of the ancient's voice as if the silver-haired woman's words were being traced by the heat and light all around them. "There you go." The priestess purred, her cheeks round with praise and pride. "Anytime your feelings get too big, or things seem impossible, just bring it back down to those two things." If Maea wanted to be in control, Charlie could work with that. Though neither of them might be able to control the chaos that unfolded around them, what they could do, was make conscious choices to either do, or not do, wholly, and with conviction.

Maybe, if she ran into Maea again, Charlie could try and convince her away from her thinking of things as being good or bad, right or wrong, but for now, she was nearly brimming with pride that her counterpart had persevered through the anxiety which had grasped her earlier.

"Now," Charlie chuckled. "I know what I want to do next, and you've said what you want to do." I.e,. Charlie really wanted to get off and Maea really did not want to be around for it. "But before you go, I'm really glad I bumped into you tonight, Maea. You're really special." Had the loreseeker not had a wall dozens of feet high, Charlie might have thrown her arms around the other woman and hugged her close, kissing the sticky blood off of her cheeks in the process. Instead of this, the priestess cupped her hands by her mouth and exhaled softly, spreading her fingers to reveal a little butterfly like the one Maea had made, before sending it forward.
Hella golden retriever energy. Small unrefined horns made of ruby. Regular spade-shaped tail.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] In the beginning there was darkness - by Charlie - 06-01-2024, 03:50 PM