smelling like a bonfire, lost in a haze
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
you look like my next mistake
Allowing the pawing and groping if only so that she wouldn't have to endure the evening alone, and gods what woman wasn't familiar with having to bury her own standards so as not to appear uncool, Flora laughed brightly at every stupid comment and joke. Having noticed Isla—ew, with Everest????—dancing earlier, the Doubletake had tried to get her accessory onto the floor as well, but he seemed too focused on the food and her tits to be swayed.

"Oh? Well, sorry Barry." Flora said casually, while desperately grabbing onto Isla as they fled toward the drink table. It's Barney, but hey if you two are— whatever lewd comment followed the Doubletake didn't hear over the sound of her praising Isla. "Oh my gods I have never been so happy to see you." She said, adjusting her dress before smoothing out one of her curls.

"And speaking of, damn." Able to fully take in the Remedy, Flora let her mouth drop open as she gaped at the other woman before softly clapping her hands in wild approval. "You look amazing."

Messages In This Thread
smelling like a bonfire, lost in a haze - by Isla - 06-01-2024, 03:50 PM
RE: smelling like a bonfire, lost in a haze - by Flora - 06-01-2024, 03:55 PM