concealed by your slight of hand
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
in space the stars are no nearer; just glitters, like a morgue
Astaroth is correct - he is trying to find something to do with his hands, and since it's too fucking cold outside to find mischief, and he's apparently a coward and a toddler and gods fucking knows what else Maea kept locked behind her teeth, Danta is doing some organising. Or rather, that's what he'll say he's doing if he's asked, but in reality it's just a lot of moving mess around. The office is an utter disaster compared to how had been when he'd started (Kiada will kill him, and so be it), and only as Astaroth's name hits the air do the Maverick's hands still for a moment.

"I," Danta begins, laughing under his breath and straightening up to look at the other man, "have been so well behaved since I took over this place, do you know that?" Tossing down a file only to smack it off the desk entirely, the Maverick lets the papers flutter to the ground as he turns to face Asta. "No murder, no fights, no public indecency, not even some petty vandalism. I have been a fucking saint."
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
concealed by your slight of hand - by Astaroth - 06-01-2024, 05:01 PM
RE: concealed by your slight of hand - by Dantalion - 06-01-2024, 05:17 PM