smelling like a bonfire, lost in a haze
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
you look like my next mistake
Crinkling her face hard enough to give herself several double chins in the process, Flora hates her friend's happiness at that moment if only because it was so at odds with her own situation. Also, maybe she should have been fucking Ever this whole time. Exhaling in such a way as to look both sulky and amused, Flora takes a few quick steps to rejoin Isla before sighing. "Not like I have much choice, huh?" The queen quips with a grin and a playful bounce of her eyebrows. "Well, I hope you stay this happy and that he doesn't turn back into a frog, or a...well, whatever he was before."

Pulling in a deep breath through her nose, please for this distraction that she might not have to think about Koa, the question brings the dragoon promptly back to the forefront of her thoughts such that she all but deflates as she exhales. "My crazy thing, will be going home alone. Gasp." Or maybe she'd find Jack...? No. No, no. Home alone.

Messages In This Thread
smelling like a bonfire, lost in a haze - by Isla - 06-01-2024, 03:50 PM
RE: smelling like a bonfire, lost in a haze - by Flora - 06-01-2024, 07:00 PM