smelling like a bonfire, lost in a haze
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
you look like my next mistake
Still wanting to pull a face every time the Remedy mentioned anything at all to do with Ever, she swallowed her theatrically unease as gracefully as she could. "Wait." Blinking slowly, Flora's mouth drops once more, albeit a touch more subtly. "Are you the reason he took my brother's boat to do his...his sex thing?" Suddenly thinking of Everest in a new light, one which had him going to the corners of Caido to suddenly become a sex god or something, Flora straightened somewhat, perhaps understanding the attraction all the more. She couldn't even get a guy to go on a second date with her, and her was Ever literally studying up to be better for Isla?

"Oh hush." Rolling her eyes, knowing the sentiment was as cheesy as it was true, Flora sighed and shook her head. "Nah, I mean...I know where I can go if I want something for just one night, but...I mean if that's the case I can just do it myself." She chuckles. What she wanted was something real, and...well, that wasn't the sort of thing you could just scan a party for.

Messages In This Thread
smelling like a bonfire, lost in a haze - by Isla - 06-01-2024, 03:50 PM
RE: smelling like a bonfire, lost in a haze - by Flora - 06-01-2024, 07:33 PM