concealed by your slight of hand
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
in space the stars are no nearer; just glitters, like a morgue
Say what you will about Danta and his penchant for violence and dirty tactics - by the way his nose scrunches in response to Asta's comments, it really does sound like the worst thing that could have happened to the other man. "How barbaric," he drawls, sipping at his drink and enjoying the flood of sweet warmth that cascades down his throat and into his chest. "I'd have at least taken one of his teeth for that."

Alas, it appears Astaroth has been quite the measured gentleman this time around, and whilst the fight would have been brutal, quick and entertaining for all but the victim, Danta can understand the decision to ease off. "My hunt was lovely," he croons. "I doubt you'd have found it enjoyable, given how different our instincts are. But rest assured, I am feeling much better."

Reaching out to gently clink his glass against Asta's, Danta takes another long drink and sighs the last of the tension out of his shoulders. "Thanks," he adds quietly, "for coming to find me earlier."
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
concealed by your slight of hand - by Astaroth - 06-01-2024, 05:01 PM
RE: concealed by your slight of hand - by Dantalion - 06-01-2024, 07:48 PM