concealed by your slight of hand
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// up above so, up above so quiet //
I certainly considered it.” The butcher hums, but he’d already ruined one of his favorite sets of suits with blood on an impulsive kick with Charlie, and he cannot keep up with ruining another. So as it stands, he makes the easier choice of just tossing out, sure that the next time something happened it might be a strappingly strong and young person to try and take him on next. One that might actually know how to fight hand to hand rather than the piss poor semblance of one.

As for Dantalion’s hunt, though, he’s all ears and eyes, horned head tilting to cast a shadow amongst the counter from the flickering oil lamps sprawled throughout the heady, dusky interior of the Dusklight. “That is great news.” He murmurs, flashing a sharp toothed smile as he clinks his glass against Danta’s in turn, where the Maverick may notice some glitter still fucking stuck to the butcher’s hand.

He lifts to drink a sip of it, relishing in the taste as well as the burn, before the glass lowers and he runs his fingers along the smooth edge of the glass. “There’s no need to thank me, darling.” He assures him, but the appreciation is there regardless. “When you didn’t immediately come out after… Well, I knew something was off.” He sips from the drink again to muffle any semblance of I had started to worry.
Astaroth
// down below so, down below so violent //

Messages In This Thread
concealed by your slight of hand - by Astaroth - 06-01-2024, 05:01 PM
RE: concealed by your slight of hand - by Astaroth - 06-01-2024, 07:56 PM