concealed by your slight of hand
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// up above so, up above so quiet //
My duties include providing you with the occasional nausea.” He teases, based off of the verbiage that the shorter man offers, snorting before he takes another sip and a thought occurs to him and he taps a worker walking by on the shoulder, whispering something to her as she departs, and his attention returns back to the conversation at hand. The worker vanishes, and Astaroth offers his sentimentality before sipping from the glass again to hide it.

Humming a thoughtful note at the realness of their conversation, Astaroth’s tail spirals a bit further on the Maverick’s barstool, brushing accidentally by the other man’s tail still wound around the butcher’s. “I would ask her, just to be safe. She will likely tell you if she thinks she can handle the amount of work.” He shrugs lightly, based off of how Kiada had strapped Danta into that corset for the ball, he imagines the Harpy could handle anything.

It's about this time a little box arrives from the worker and the key is slipped back into Astaroth’s hand, and he flashes her a particularly bright smile before he nudges the black box over toward Danta. “Here. Because I sense an incoming shopping spree.” He teases lightly, raising a brow toward him in a quiet thrum of amusement.
Astaroth
// down below so, down below so violent //

Messages In This Thread
concealed by your slight of hand - by Astaroth - 06-01-2024, 05:01 PM
RE: concealed by your slight of hand - by Astaroth - 06-01-2024, 08:34 PM