concealed by your slight of hand
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
in space the stars are no nearer; just glitters, like a morgue
"Remind me to take a look at your contract, wherever it must have fallen in the mess of my office," Danta drawls, smirking, "because I do not recall that being a part of it." Smiling another sip of his drink and feeling more than warmed through now thanks to the burn of alcohol, he blinks at the brush of sensation against his tail, glancing briefly over his shoulder, before his attention moves easily elsewhere.

"Gods, you're just full of logic today. It makes me want to push you over," he informs the other man with a petulant roll of his eyes, though no part of him looks as if he's considering not taking the offered advice. And Kiada had managed to wrestle him into his outfit, so he's got no shortage of respect (and a healthy dose of fear) for the harpy now.

Blinking at the box as it arrives - Danta has been too busy recalling corset trauma and tapping the bar for a refill - the Maverick's brow furrows and he flashes the other man a crooked, fanged smile. "I have told you enough times, I will not be your wife," he informs him, nonetheless opening the box to see what waits inside.
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
concealed by your slight of hand - by Astaroth - 06-01-2024, 05:01 PM
RE: concealed by your slight of hand - by Dantalion - 06-01-2024, 08:40 PM