the peal of bells
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 24 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1867
Maea
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb
Unaware of the quiet words exchanged across a bond she had no part in, Maea just focused on breathing. She'd never been in a situation like this before. Didn't know what to do, except keep her back straight and her face as calm as possible, and answer any questions thrown her way.

Maybe if she'd stuck to that earlier, things would have turned out very different. But she suppressed the thought.

"I don't know. It was, and the invitations were personal, sent directly to the leaders. Maybe - maybe a letter got intercepted? Or she can read read minds. Or..." she hesitated, hating the very idea, "someone told her about it." It was unpleasant to think of, but in truth letters were an imperfect method of communication. All it took was for one person - a leader, a secretary, someone cleaning a room - to catch a glance of a note left unattended, and the secret was up.

Damn, but if that wasn't half the reason she wanted the leaders to meet and talk in person - and it had backfired royally.
And I remember thinking — I want to be like them
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
the peal of bells - by Remi - 06-02-2024, 11:45 AM
RE: the peal of bells - by Remi - 06-02-2024, 02:31 PM
RE: Midwinter Ball - by Maea - 06-02-2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Midwinter Ball - by Remi - 06-02-2024, 12:04 PM
RE: Midwinter Ball - by Maea - 06-02-2024, 12:22 PM
RE: Midwinter Ball - by Remi - 06-02-2024, 12:41 PM
RE: Midwinter Ball - by Maea - 06-02-2024, 12:54 PM