the peal of bells
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 104 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
the bastion
i don't want the world to see me,
because I don't think they'd understand
Without any sort of context to place Maea's explanation into, Remi could only nod with vague understanding, ascribing little blame to the ancient. Glancing around the room and spying Hadama, Flora, Deimos and Evie, Sunjata and Hotaru, Danta...surely they would not all still be at the Ball if they truly feared for their lives. "Okay." Exhaling, some of the tension bleeding out of his shoulders, Remi lowered his gaze back to Maea.

The scarlet on her pale cheeks was shockingly bright, and, assuming it was born from fear, had the Bastion softening. Reaching out an arm to slide it around the smaller woman's shoulders, Remi smiled down at her reassuringly. "So long as everyone is safe, it is fine. Besides, Dalia would be foolish to try something with so many of us around now, no matter how strong she is." That Dahlia could best Remi on his own was one thing, but the Reaper had yet tried herself against all of them, and given that they were, in fact, all here, he felt confident that likely she had left as Maea had said.

"Besides, would it really be a party in the Grounds if at least one threat did not try and ruin things?"
when everything's meant to be broken,
i just want you to know who I am
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
the peal of bells - by Remi - 06-02-2024, 11:45 AM
RE: the peal of bells - by Remi - 06-02-2024, 02:31 PM
RE: Midwinter Ball - by Maea - 06-02-2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Midwinter Ball - by Remi - 06-02-2024, 12:04 PM
RE: Midwinter Ball - by Maea - 06-02-2024, 12:22 PM
RE: Midwinter Ball - by Remi - 06-02-2024, 12:41 PM
RE: Midwinter Ball - by Maea - 06-02-2024, 12:54 PM