the peal of bells
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 24 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1867
Maea
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb
Her shoulders were taught as rock beneath his arm. The tension slowly eased however, as she found comfort in his reassurance. She probably ought to tell him everything in greater detail, but he was right, everyone really was safe now. That's what mattered. She'd made a mistake but no one had died, or gotten hurt -

Drawing a deep breath she let it out and finally looked up, trying for a smile that didn't come off too miserable. "Sometimes I do wonder if this region really was cursed," she replied. "With all the things that keep happening... But that's why we gotta keep trying, right? Just leaving it to rot without changing things can't solve anything." Maybe it was wishful thinking on her part, that it could be changed. A token of the protectiveness she after all did feel towards her home, her cage, her love-hate affair with a landscape that had seen so much struggle, suffering and death.

Reaching up to tuck a few stray strands of hair back into the braids, she gazed between Remi and the dancefloor. Feeling a bit shy, but also much less anxious than a moment ago, she straightened her back a bit. "Uh, Remi... would - Would you dance with me?" It probably wasn't the best timing, but it seemed better than just standing around, waiting for Ronin to return.
And I remember thinking — I want to be like them
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
the peal of bells - by Remi - 06-02-2024, 11:45 AM
RE: the peal of bells - by Remi - 06-02-2024, 02:31 PM
RE: Midwinter Ball - by Maea - 06-02-2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Midwinter Ball - by Remi - 06-02-2024, 12:04 PM
RE: Midwinter Ball - by Maea - 06-02-2024, 12:22 PM
RE: Midwinter Ball - by Remi - 06-02-2024, 12:41 PM
RE: Midwinter Ball - by Maea - 06-02-2024, 12:54 PM