concealed by your slight of hand
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// up above so, up above so quiet //
Sipping from his drink like a content feline, Astaroth allows every ounce of the suspicion that Danta narrows his eyes at him with. He sets his now empty glass down — still on the job of course — and turns to face the Maverick while the comments of marriage arrive and his sharp grin blossoms amongst a quiet chuckle of laughter. “Quite wise of you.” Comes the easy compliment, but his dark gaze focuses on the box and its reveal.

Honestly, it’s a better reaction than he anticipated, and if he were a bird he’d certainly be puffing up with pride. Instead, the wrinkles around the corners of his eyes deepen with content amongst his smile, inclining his head. “I do hope I may be invited along with, darling. I need some new attire.” After he’d ruined one of his favorite suits getting the hand in the first place, but anyway.

He isn’t as overwhelming and so visible (despite the very bartender helping them having been the one to find the Butcher wrapped up with the Maverick, because obviously they both have a reputation to uphold), but there’s the brief touch of his tail against the blonde’s as he hums and his smile twists a touch softer. “You’re quite welcome.” Asking for a juice mixture of some kind to busy the bartender, he leans in a bit toward him. “Charlie and I brought some back. Obviously it isn’t as good given it’s not so fresh, but, if you would like to indulge, there is more than enough.” Casting his dark gaze back toward him, a brow lifts in a silent addition of let me know, would you?
Astaroth
// down below so, down below so violent //

Messages In This Thread
concealed by your slight of hand - by Astaroth - 06-01-2024, 05:01 PM
RE: concealed by your slight of hand - by Astaroth - 06-02-2024, 01:39 PM