concealed by your slight of hand
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// up above so, up above so quiet //
Ah, I did.” He drawls with all the wistful nostalgia in his tall frame, flashing that sharp toothed grin to Danta. “My favorite shirt is from there. The black one with the gold filigree pattern.” Waving a hand as if to say you know the one, Astaroth hums with content and a bit of excitement at the idea. “We could find quite wonderful things for you there.” His tone is almost dreamy, before it fades in the face of ordering a juice to distract the bartender.

Danta’s grin over the secret is met with an amused brush of his shoulder as they begin to part, a low hum of a laugh leaving him as he nods. “She is quite wonderful.” He hums thoughtfully, before inclining his head toward Danta again with a spark of mischief in his dark blackened eyes. “Shall I have it sent to your room?” He asks, receiving the glass of juice, sipping from it before he notices the glitter still stuck to his hand with a sudden wrinkling of his nose.
Astaroth
// down below so, down below so violent //

Messages In This Thread
concealed by your slight of hand - by Astaroth - 06-01-2024, 05:01 PM
RE: concealed by your slight of hand - by Astaroth - 06-02-2024, 02:41 PM