concealed by your slight of hand
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// up above so, up above so quiet //
A murderous glower is met with such a fanged and content smile that only the Maverick can get away with – such that it deflates him immediately into weariness and a sigh as opposed to any actual recompense. And as he whines and sighs and complains, the worker arrives with a damp cloth offered, to which a polite thank you is offered before the arduous task of removing the glitter begins.

As such, he’s rubbing at his cheek, removing a small amount of it, before delving into his beard as he listens to the quiet tone of a sentimentality that he can recall his first steps in here, how different it was and how different they were, that he’s a bit struck by the thought. “It does.” He agrees, voice quiet in response, more of his accent slipping through it. “I know we always lament about the Climb being home, alas I think you have built something quite remarkable here.” And he pauses in his task of removing glitter to let his dark gaze slip over toward him. “It feels more like home for me than the Climb had, toward the end.” Comes his even quieter admission.
Astaroth
// down below so, down below so violent //

Messages In This Thread
concealed by your slight of hand - by Astaroth - 06-01-2024, 05:01 PM
RE: concealed by your slight of hand - by Astaroth - 06-02-2024, 05:22 PM