concealed by your slight of hand
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
in space the stars are no nearer; just glitters, like a morgue
"So people say," Danta croons, of having created something remarkable in the Dusklight. He lets a satisfied smile cross his face at that, letting himself enjoy, at least for a small few moments, the fruits of a labour he'd not intended to take on. But here they are. "Oh?" The second admission is a surprise, though given the trajectory of their friendship in recent weeks, it shouldn't be.

"Not as solitary, I bet," he agrees, nodding his understanding, because same. Not that Danta had ever been alone in the way the butcher had, but that doesn't mean he hadn't been solitary either. Clearing his throat as if realising they're straying into territory he'd rather keep at bay, the Maverick straightens on his barstool and knocks back his drink smoothly.

"I suppose," he drawls, "I had better take this upstairs." The box, he means. "After that, I guess it's back to business as usual." You know, Danta cavorting and partying, Asta Astaing, and his office remaining a mess until Kia sees it and the Maverick has to find a closet to hide in. (Not a familiar state of affairs for him, neither literally nor metaphorically, as one might imagine).
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
concealed by your slight of hand - by Astaroth - 06-01-2024, 05:01 PM
RE: concealed by your slight of hand - by Dantalion - 06-02-2024, 05:36 PM