concealed by your slight of hand
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
in space the stars are no nearer; just glitters, like a morgue
Business as usual it is, then, and Danta is already on his feet with the box when Asta speaks again. Raising an eyebrow and glancing across the main floor of the Dusklight, he considers for a moment before inclining his head in a nod. "It would be my pleasure," purrs. "Make sure nothing catches fire and I'll let you know when I'm ready." Because whether it's partying or hunting, Danta is still wearing precious too few clothes to be comfortable outside unless he's shifted.

And so the Maverick takes his leave of the bar, his tail unwinding from the other man's barstool to brush across Asta's lower back as he goes. In fairness to him, as well, he isn't gone for quite as long as he might be; it's true that he's found some red haired beauty to pin up against a wall and have some fun with en route to his room, and he's had to shower the glitter off himself before returning, but soon enough he's in a dark sweater and with his coat in hand as he re-approaches the bar.

"Do you have a preference of target?" he wonders, blue eyes glittering with dark anticipation.
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
concealed by your slight of hand - by Astaroth - 06-01-2024, 05:01 PM
RE: concealed by your slight of hand - by Dantalion - 06-02-2024, 05:56 PM