concealed by your slight of hand
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4642
// up above so, up above so quiet //
It’s as inconspicuous as can be, which is perfect for the thing they’re about to go and do. And as Astaroth calculates it out, its hand in hand with the Maverick’s own chimed purr and dark smile. One that’s met with a thirsty one of the Butcher’s own. “Remind me to do this more often, then.” He purrs back, before he’s tightening the jacket around his own frame, taller and spindly as it is, the chill is enough to keep him mostly somber. “Not that far. Outskirts of the Domiciles, so, close to some civilization unfortunately.” He sighs a little, before his lips quirk back up into a smirk.

Charlie lured one away under the guise of helping her father who was trapped under a fallen tree.” He informs the Maverick, hand waving toward himself as if to punctuate the little game they had played, with Astaroth’s role as father in that scenario. “However, from what I heard from the group in the Dusklight, it would appear that the hands tend to be like… Scouts in a sense. On their own, secluded, but hidden.” His grin parts as his tongue prods at the leftmost fang, as if in thought. “I do not think it will be difficult to catch.” And with it far enough away from the rest of the groups with a fire, the chance of turning to stone were nonexistant. And if they made it look like an animal… well, in the tent might be an easier and even better option.
Astaroth
// down below so, down below so violent //

Messages In This Thread
concealed by your slight of hand - by Astaroth - 06-01-2024, 05:01 PM
RE: concealed by your slight of hand - by Astaroth - 06-02-2024, 06:27 PM