Hit the brakes, you’re not thinking straight
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062

Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide than I thought
Jude isn't sure if it's the shared liquor on their lips but they fit seamlessly, hesitation a forgotten notion as energy matches in the match-strike instant it surges forth. His mouth parts on a soft gasp at the heat of Koa's calloused hand sliding against bare skin. It's the perfect opportunity to slip his tongue against the Dragoon's lips, deepening their kiss for the brief time he has as his skin pebbles and he shivers at the sudden onslaught of sensation forcing its way past the tipsiness.

Nerves that had kept his own hardness at bay disappear instantly and he lifts his knee for better contact of their hips as he grinds forward shamelessly. His long, beauty-marked neck falls back on a tortured sigh as Koa kisses down it, and that's when he catches sight of the aggrieved bartender. Oops. They are right up against the bar.

Jude grabs at Koa, both arms coming up to drag him off to the wall just beside the bar. It's as far as he can bring them before all sense vanishes again, hooking his knee around Koa's hip to drag him back in with a soft, sinful plea of, "Koa."
Maybe I just want to be yours
Yeah, I want to be yours
Jude

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hit the brakes, you’re not thinking straight - by Jude - 06-03-2024, 01:38 AM