concealed by your slight of hand
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// up above so, up above so quiet //
Mm, probably.” His nose wrinkles as he thinks about it. “Maybe not if it were hung in a warm and dry room?” He suggests, trying to recall things they might have done in Whitebrim to keep food for as long as possible. Either way, the pair they pass are also Ancients, and Astaroth nods his chin toward them in a quiet greeting as well as they pass.

The comment made when out of earshot has a low chuckle slipping from the butcher, though. A soft “you wound me” of dramatics over it before he continues. “I happen to enjoy it quite a lot.” Because it was more nostalgia than anything. If people weren’t around, deer were in full. And there were seasons he can remember where he specifically (as a scout) had to suffer through with it, before someone got the bright idea to start eating each other. (Read. Sarcasm.)

Anyway, Asta tries to hide as much of the blood as he can as well before delving into the Dusklight, and for the most part it has dried in the trek by the bonfire enough he can try to sluff it off and not have it be so visible the second the heat hits them. “Your room or mine?” He asks, leaning down toward Danta gently, content either way (but knowing he didn’t want to leave Danta alone tonight).
Astaroth
// down below so, down below so violent //

Messages In This Thread
concealed by your slight of hand - by Astaroth - 06-01-2024, 05:01 PM
RE: concealed by your slight of hand - by Astaroth - 06-03-2024, 09:14 PM