[SE] You've Returned from Crossing the Stars
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 41 - Dext: 42 - Endr: 55 - Luck: 43 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1605
Sah
The forest never sleeps and the wolf never dies
Sah nuzzled Seren back, "Don't be. Your mother called you. You had to answer." Not moving his head, Sah let out a sigh, "But yes. Ru's son, Enzo, died in the war. His twin sister Flora is now the queen of Torchline. Ru understandably suffered and struggled for a time, but she is doing well now. Recently, she moved to King's End to be with Sunjata." Her departure had been painful to accept, but he'd given her his best.

The Abandoned moved on to happier news: "Deimos and Evie have gotten married and are expecting their first child soon." Sah wondered briefly if he was overstepping by sharing the news, but given how close Evie was, a single glance would give it away. It was that realization that let him relax as he spoke. His lips twitched as he spoke of the last couple, "Noah and Cordelia also got married and have had their twins, Margot and Marcus. They're both Abandoned." Sah chuckled, "Marcus is a sweetheart, and Margot is a menace. I adore her." He looked forward to seeing what chaos she brought in the future.

Sah let out a content hum as he leaned against Seren. That covered the more immediate of their shared friends, at least. "I don't know if you've met him but the courier, Talyson, lived in Halo for a long time before also recently moving to King's End." Grimacing, he glanced at the stars before finally sighing, "Don't tell him I said this. But even if he drives me up a wall most of the time with his annoying antics, he's probably my best friend." The Wild Thunder tilted his head to meet Seren's eyes for a second, "Seriously, please don't. I'll never hear the end of it. He's insufferable enough already." It'd be a nightmare if Tal found out. Sah might need to change his name and flee to the Draig.

"As for me... gods...it's been a whirlwind. I ended up having to take over Halo as Warden for a season during the war after Morgen was killed and Neron fled. It was a relief to step down once the others were able to return home. I was still far too new to Caido to be leading a region." That had been an incredibly stressful time, one where Sah could practically feel the frayed ends of his well-being snapping under the weight.

Not wanting to think about that time any further, Sah happily turned to the brightest of his news. "My twins, Soleil and Luka actually came through one of the last portals. Luka is a homebody, but Soleil loves to explore and often visits Torchline." He smiled softly, "I truly never thought that I'd see them again. It's been the greatest blessing to have them back and be able to watch them grow." Seren had been the first person that Sah had even talked to about his twins. He sincerely hoped that she got the chance to meet them. He had no doubt that she and Soleil would get along.

"I found my other companion Pad too." The dark wolf glanced over at his name and eyed Seren appraisingly for a moment before returning to where he had curled up beneath a tree. Sah rolled his eyes with a chuckle, "He's a grumpy one."

"I've learned how to craft magical weapons and have grown my magic immensely." Sah scooted a little closer to Seren and held out this palm in front of where they sat. With a grin, he let his magic flicker to life. Lightning sparked across his thumb, then fire flickered on his pointer finger. A stream of water circled endlessly around his middle finger as an earthen crust coated his ring. His pinky blurred as a small cyclone of wind encased it. Closing his hand, the Wild Thunder let the elements dissipate into the night.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You've Returned from Crossing the Stars - by Sah - 06-05-2024, 02:30 AM