[SE] You've Returned from Crossing the Stars
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
Seren

So many things had happened. Good and bad, monumental and completely ordinary, and in the meantime both Sah and all their friends had grown and changed. For perhaps the first time, Seren felt as though she had fallen behind in that aspect, because not only had he caught up to her, but had long since passed her by in maturity and strength.

Watching Sah's profile as he regailed her with tidbits from the bygone years, a quiet smile lingered on her lips. She laughed and promised to keep the friendship between him and the Messenger a secret, and gazed fondly at the wolf as it raised its head to look at her; she had a grumpy companion too, so it was easy to relate.

But it was the magic that truly took her breath away. All the element represented, mastered and in exquisite balance; when he closed his hand, Seren placed hers over it and felt the residual warmth of fire and lightning prickle against the skin. "That's amazing! You must have worked so hard - I have absolutely no right to be proud of you but I really am!"  

The briefest memory of lightning striking sand crossed her mind, stealing her enthusiasm away... But it only lasted for a moment. It was a long time ago, and Sah was not that impulsive young hothead anymore.

"I do admit that it is strange to think of you as being a father," she mused. "Even though I've known it all this time, it never quite felt real as we were so close in age." And Seren had never even considered children. Was still so much of one herself that the idea only seemed strange. "What is it like?" she wondered now; thought of her own fathers, and wondered if it was any different being a mother.
I'm ready to start the conquest of spaces
Reaching the starlight and silver fields
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You've Returned from Crossing the Stars - by Seren - 06-05-2024, 12:26 PM