light the match to taste the heat
Dantaaaa <3333
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
I used to hold your haunted neck; I know I'll miss you if I close my eyes
”Astaroth what the fuck? And that’s even before Danta realises what the other man has done - or is in the process of doing - to himself. Not having expected him to just disappear after the hulking void monster got distracted, however temporarily, by the fire they’d made, the Maverick turns to find himself quite alone in the jungle with only the flick of a fyrhund’s tail to go by.

By the time he catches up to the other man, Asta is at least back on two legs, but this doesn’t, apparently, give him back an intelligent man’s brain.

Painting, covered in dirt and leaves and trying to pull a twig (or a hanging snake, he doesn’t know) out of his hair, Danta’s blue eyes widen further to see the flash of a wicked blade and the prompt ending of… of… a bug, it looks like.

”Hey, whoa,” he blurts, trying to step forward as if to take the knife out of the butcher’s hands. ”It’s a fucking treeflit - it’s hardly going to kill us.”
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
light the match to taste the heat - by Astaroth - 06-06-2024, 02:20 PM
RE: light the match to taste the heat - by Dantalion - 06-06-2024, 05:07 PM