light the match to taste the heat
Dantaaaa <3333
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
I used to hold your haunted neck; I know I'll miss you if I close my eyes
Danta isn't used to Asta not knowing, and it shows in the sudden frown that shadows his face. Giving a nod that seems much more decisive than the Maverick actually feels, he steps in against the other man's side as if to take some of his weight, nodding towards the vague light in the distance that he hopes is the jungle thinning out into Torchline's beaches. "We're going to walk this way," he tells him, an arm slipping around his waist so he can direct them.

"Torchline has that clinic place, right? And the healing water. We'll get you patched up there." Because that's easy, dealing with the immediate lol u fucked up of the whole situation. It's easier than thinking about everything else Asta has said - not that there's much else to do as Danta urges them to start walking.

"You didn't fail," he murmurs eventually. "And even if you did, who do you think around here would punish you? Me?" He raises his eyebrows, scoffing. "Everyone who might have tried is gone, and they have been for a long time."
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
light the match to taste the heat - by Astaroth - 06-06-2024, 02:20 PM
RE: light the match to taste the heat - by Dantalion - 06-06-2024, 08:43 PM