light the match to taste the heat
Dantaaaa <3333
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
I used to hold your haunted neck; I know I'll miss you if I close my eyes
Nodding again, mostly to confirm to himself that they've got a plan - or at least the pretense of one - before Astaroth passes out entirely from bloodloss, Danta keeps them moving until the white sands and welcome heat of Torchline creeps upon them at last. Glancing sidelong at the butcher, as if worried about what he'll see if he looks at the man outright, the Maverick feels a curious mix of confusion and outrage churn in his gut.

Of all people to be rendered near speechless, he'd never have expected it of Asta, and Danta slowly draws them to a stop a few feet from the small path that will lead them into town. "I forgive you," he says, straightening up enough to grasp at the other man's shaking hands as if to still their trembling while he checks the state of the cuts Asta has inflicted on himself.

"For fucking off into the jungle without so much as a goodbye - I forgive you. But there's nothing else to apologise for."
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
light the match to taste the heat - by Astaroth - 06-06-2024, 02:20 PM
RE: light the match to taste the heat - by Dantalion - 06-06-2024, 09:29 PM