light the match to taste the heat
Dantaaaa <3333
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
I used to hold your haunted neck; I know I'll miss you if I close my eyes
"We'd better hope so," Danta mutters, holding more of the other man's weight as they continue onto the path, his eyes sharp for anything promising. "Fuck would you have done if I hadn't come after you?" he wonders, the words gruff and muttered under his breath, mostly because he doesn't really want to think of it.

With his arm tightening around the other man's waist as they wave down a cart, the Maverick waits for it to trundle to a stop beside them before he guides Asta to lean against it. "Don't go anywhere," he jokes with a smirk, hurrying around to have a word with the driver and his passenger.

And you know, given that Torchline has a healing fountain and is really actually a decent place to live, it's a relieved looking Maverick who comes back to join Asta. "They're headed to Haulani. We'll need to get up to the floating part of the city - that's where the clinic is, apparently - but they can get us into town. And they had this." He holds up a small vial of fountain water.

First thing first is getting into the cart, though, and... well, you've seen how tall Asta is. "Come on, up we get." He nudges him, happy to be used as a brace or a crutch - whatever gets them moving.
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
light the match to taste the heat - by Astaroth - 06-06-2024, 02:20 PM
RE: light the match to taste the heat - by Dantalion - 06-07-2024, 02:03 PM