it's not the waking, it's the rising
Asta <3
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
Isla
one bright morning goes so easy
Having been focused (read: daydreaming) about a species of carnivorous flower she'd come across and what properties it might have if applied the right way, Astaroth successfully takes Isla by surprise. The sound of his voice has her glancing up sharply, blinking in the afternoon sunshine, only for a warm smile to light up her face. "Hello, Astaroth," she calls. "I didn't expect to see anyone else out here today."

It isn't like the Metacarpal Island is popular, after all.

But of course, then she catches the real meaning behind his words, even as she draws in close and leans up to press a kiss hello to his cheek. "You came here looking for me? Is everything alright?" The smile remains, but it's with a practiced eye that she glances over him, lingering on his arm and shoulder where she knows there are still stitches.

"I expected you to have gone back to the Grounds by now," she admits, only to glance back at the island at her back with a darker smirk. "It's good hunting out here," she says, "if you know where to look."
darkness always finds you either way
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
it's not the waking, it's the rising - by Isla - 06-08-2024, 10:44 PM
RE: it's not the waking, it's the rising - by Isla - 06-08-2024, 11:05 PM