it's not the waking, it's the rising
Asta <3
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4642
// as long as there's bread and as long as there's an appetite //
He doesn’t mean to startle her, but gods if he isn’t out of breath and trying to catch her before she abandons him on this island that seems very much his style just from what he can see already. He flashes her a bright and sharp toothed grin in response, though, at the mention of not expecting to see anyone else – because here he is, in the flesh, with goodies despite the nightmare it took him to get here.

His welcome is received, though, evident by the gentle kiss to his cheek that he dips down to meet her with, allowing her to look him over to see that there is in fact no blood, and the stitches that are visible are taken care of perfectly. “Everything is fine, my dear. I simply wanted to see you before I went back home.” Shifting the bag slightly in front of him so she can see it, he listens as she speaks and he clings to the information offered as he searches for the gift.

It looks as though it would be.” Asta hums contently, pausing to glance around the island before his gaze returns to her a touch triumphantly as he pulls the box out from the bag and hands it to her. “I imagine you know the perfect locations for such endeavors?” He asks as he waits for her to open the gift – a beautiful, summery set of porcelain adorned in yellows and teals and pinks, along with another box he withdraws full of a unique blend of tea he’s yet to try.
Astaroth
// as long as everyone you need is stepping in line, you are camouflaged //

Messages In This Thread
it's not the waking, it's the rising - by Isla - 06-08-2024, 10:44 PM
RE: it's not the waking, it's the rising - by Astaroth - 06-08-2024, 11:15 PM