it's not the waking, it's the rising
Asta <3
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// as long as there's bread and as long as there's an appetite //
Mentally, the butcher isn’t entirely back to normal. Physically, though? He looks as though everything is as close to perfect as can be, despite the stitches that keep his arm and collarbone tight. And since then, they have been well maintained by him, enough that he doesn’t have too much pain while doing the day to day. It’s the soreness that gets him, one that he hides behind that traditional, comfortable smile.

I intended on departing late this evening, and I am not wholly aware of your schedule.” He hums lightly in response, sharp grin twitching into a far more amused one. He waits for the light chastising from her regarding his payments, but when she says nothing and instead takes the gift, he inclines his head and his smile twists a bit more mischievous.

Leaning back up to his full height, he nods to her. “I thought you would never ask.” Comes the playful tease as he maneuvers to collect the blanket and canteen from the boat, giving her time to pick the perfect location amongst the shore as well as leaving her with the box of a unique tea blend that Asta had picked specifically because he hasn’t tried one like it before. Settling and drawing his long spider like legs beneath him, Astaroth pulls his gifted matchbook from his pocket to strike it and guide the flame to the small made up bundle of sticks to light the flame, leaving Isla to manage the tea. “Supposedly it is a green tea with raspberry and light mint.” He muses, dark gaze lifting toward her to see her opinions on such a blend.
Astaroth
// as long as everyone you need is stepping in line, you are camouflaged //

Messages In This Thread
it's not the waking, it's the rising - by Isla - 06-08-2024, 10:44 PM
RE: it's not the waking, it's the rising - by Astaroth - 06-09-2024, 08:33 AM