it's not the waking, it's the rising
Asta <3
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// as long as there's bread and as long as there's an appetite //
That I have.” Astaroth quips back, gaining the jest of the island not being safe, but not caring in the slightest about it for the moment. The foliage, the bones, the menacing nature of it? It added to an otherwise dull day of running around, truly becoming the crimson cherry on top.

She finds a spot and settles as Asta returns with everything else, laying out the blanket and getting the fire ready, slipping that matchbook into his pocket shortly after before helping however else Isla needs it when it comes to setting up the tea. “You’re quite welcome.

Leaving her to admire the tea as he explains it and watching her face for a reaction, Astaroth nods. “It did say it was imported.” He begins to fold up his sleeves a bit, gingerly along the stitched up wound. “And yes, I did. I also intended on finding a new shirt to replace the other one. Which I did in fact manage to get.” In which he had succeeded, at least, but he has been gone longer than anticipated and he’s unsure entirely how Danta will take it when he does return.

It partially makes him want to prolong the inevitable even further.
Astaroth
// as long as everyone you need is stepping in line, you are camouflaged //

Messages In This Thread
it's not the waking, it's the rising - by Isla - 06-08-2024, 10:44 PM
RE: it's not the waking, it's the rising - by Astaroth - 06-09-2024, 03:53 PM