it's not the waking, it's the rising
Asta <3
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4642
// as long as there's bread and as long as there's an appetite //
Snorting, Asta nods and his lips quirk into an amused smile, realizing that it was in fact, half and half. At least he has a starting point to push it in a more friendly rather than professional relation, something the butcher fully intends on doing after finding someone that understands human anatomy and the finery of things in life. Conversations with the Remedy were vastly different from that of Danta and others he’d met, and with it a breath of fresh air. “And you succeeded.” As evidenced by her relaxed nature, content to indulge a man with tea on an island made up of bones.

He listens diligently as she lists out other options of places just as dreadfully intriguing as this one, making mental notes to visit (even if his smile twists a bit sharper at the idea of the hanging tree that bleeds). “I will make it a point to visit.” He muses, already letting it distract him from what he’s sure awaits him when he returns home.

Many of these places weren’t here when I was last awake.” He withdraws his fingertips from the bleached bone, shifting to collect their cups and the other goodies brought to sweeten the tea. “Though, there had been a great yawning gap that had mists within it that supposedly lured people in by mimicking loved ones' voices.” The recollection of where isn’t good, given his lack of geography skills. “I believe it was a sea panther that had set up quite a brilliant trap.” But alas, he never did find out what it truly was.
Astaroth
// as long as everyone you need is stepping in line, you are camouflaged //

Messages In This Thread
it's not the waking, it's the rising - by Isla - 06-08-2024, 10:44 PM
RE: it's not the waking, it's the rising - by Astaroth - 06-09-2024, 05:30 PM