it's not the waking, it's the rising
Asta <3
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4642
// as long as there's bread and as long as there's an appetite //
The mention of void creatures immediately has Asta’s nose wrinkling in a hint of annoyance, pushed away by the prospect of tea. “Mm, unfortunate.” He drawls with a small sigh, sitting up so that his cup can be filled without spilling everywhere. And with it, and his cup fully filled with the hot tea, he takes a moment to indulge in the raspberry and mint.

It soothes any other thoughts of void creatures and his failures, however, as he cradles it in his hands and tilts his head toward her at the mention of a sea panther here in Torchline. “They are formidable creatures. I have never seen one, but I have heard plenty of stories regarding them.” Flashing her a sharp grin and toasting along with her, he takes a sip of it while it still steams, and had they not been Ancients here on the beach, he likely would have just burned the shit out of his throat.

Luckily for him, though, he doesn’t, and its with a satisfied hum that his tail flicks comfortably like a satisfied feline as his dark gaze focuses on her, made lighter by the sun, akin to a rich bottle of honey. “You’re quite welcome, darling.” And he cocks his head. “Thank you for taking care of me time and time again.
Astaroth
// as long as everyone you need is stepping in line, you are camouflaged //

Messages In This Thread
it's not the waking, it's the rising - by Isla - 06-08-2024, 10:44 PM
RE: it's not the waking, it's the rising - by Astaroth - 06-09-2024, 05:52 PM