rite of passage
Dygra! <33
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4642
so give me your prayers up on your feet
and i'll give you a show, it helps fill the seats
It’s a whole ordeal getting to the shrine with how cold it is, but at the very least he’s got his fire magic returning – upgraded as it is and not quite mastered, the matchbook comes in handy as he keeps the flame lit through the snow to make it to the shrine that is far too much of a distance for comfort. But that was why he was here, after all, and ensuring he follows through with the promise offered to the Maverick from even before he’d had such a chance to start fucking up.

So he arrives, amongst the gemstones and jewels, fire magic floating the flames away to the torches within the cavern to begin to warm it up, Astaroth spends a moment admiring the sharp gemstones and the dried blood within it. Once the room is warm enough, he slips out of his jacket, rolls up his sleeves where one still harbors stitches, but is healing along nicely, then leans his cane on the side of the shrine before he dips his head initially in the silent prayer, before he continues and slices his finger open, letting the blood pool against the rubies.

Dygra, darling, it has been far too long since we’ve spoken just us. I am selfishly hopeful that you have a moment to spare for me.” Comes his accented tone, feeling far more comfortable now than he has in the past few weeks, wholly for the prospect of seeing his savior.

Asta to see Dygra!

If he doesn’t roll well enough to get her, I’d like to use MP to receive a quest!
Astaroth
so give me your sins, give me your lies
but whisper your love, and i'll whisper mine

Messages In This Thread
rite of passage - by Astaroth - 06-09-2024, 10:01 PM
RE: rite of passage - by Dygra - 06-15-2024, 11:22 AM
RE: rite of passage - by Astaroth - 06-15-2024, 05:39 PM
RE: rite of passage - by Dygra - 06-15-2024, 06:50 PM
RE: rite of passage - by Astaroth - 06-15-2024, 07:18 PM