[SE] A lonely mile in the moonlight
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 41 - Dext: 42 - Endr: 55 - Luck: 43 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1605
Sah

The answer to the King’s question was a complex one. A mix of emotions, desperation, logic, and calculated risk. “I was scared.” That was a good place to start. “I was still relatively new to Caido and my children had only just arrived. We’re all Outlanders, and I had thought that I’d never see them again…” The Wild Thunder took a shaky breath, “I’d thought that they were dead, lost to my fallen world.” It had been some time since he’d recalled his own death and rebirth and although the pain had dulled, it still burned.

Regaining himself, Sah continued. “I refused to lose them or orphan them. So I went to Safrin. I knew that people I trusted had sworn themselves to her or had at least spoken highly of her. As a mother and as a goddess, that is. And then she made it so that all of Caido’s children would survive the war.” The relief when he recalled the announcement had almost sent him to his knees. The Wild Thunder had been terrified that their new world’s war would steal his children away once more.

Sah’s face twisted into something determined, “I decided to take the chance and ask for her help in ensuring that I would survive to get back to my children.” They needed him, more so than ever before. A new world was hard enough, but being a new species made it all the more challenging.

“She helped me. And afterward, when she asked for my loyalty, it didn’t take me long to decide. It felt right, so I did.”
I think therefore I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?

Messages In This Thread
[SE] A lonely mile in the moonlight - by Hadama - 05-14-2024, 10:39 PM
RE: [SE] A lonely mile in the moonlight - by Sah - 05-15-2024, 02:54 AM
RE: [SE] A lonely mile in the moonlight - by Sah - 05-22-2024, 03:32 AM
RE: [SE] A lonely mile in the moonlight - by Sah - 06-05-2024, 02:57 AM
RE: [SE] A lonely mile in the moonlight - by Sah - 06-14-2024, 01:40 PM
RE: [SE] A lonely mile in the moonlight - by Sah - 06-14-2024, 03:04 PM
RE: [SE] A lonely mile in the moonlight - by Sah - 06-23-2024, 02:36 AM