[se] token gestures
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
Whether I'm gonna curse you out or
Take you back to my house
"Thanks so much for your advice." Flora is saying as she tromps through the mud, trying to step directly into Ronin's footprints. It isn't easy going, and though he'd cautioned her to wear waterproof clothing and knee-high boots, still Flora felt as though she was going to be covered in mud by the time this was all said and done. "About Koa." She adds as if he'd provided her with so much advice recently that he might need some context.

Though Spice was normally one to fly off ahead of her bonded, on this particular outing the little dragon stayed huddled in one of Flora's pockets, appearing only occasionally to snorfle at the air before disappearing again.

Though the Feverlands were never much to look at, now that they'd been poisoned by the void they seemed even more grotesque. Death and decay were not just everywhere, but positively boastful in the way everything purple-touched was either dead, dying, or corrupted.
flora
I haven't decided yet
But I'm gonna get you back

Table by the bestest Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] token gestures - by Flora - 06-15-2024, 04:12 PM
RE: [se] token gestures - by Ronin - 06-15-2024, 04:43 PM
RE: [se] token gestures - by Flora - 06-15-2024, 04:48 PM
RE: [se] token gestures - by Ronin - 06-15-2024, 04:54 PM
RE: [se] token gestures - by Serendipity - 06-15-2024, 04:54 PM
RE: [se] token gestures - by Flora - 06-15-2024, 05:00 PM