Training bitter and better
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
Melita preferred fire with fire, vitriol with vitriol; an easy kindling, a manageable stoking of flames until she could be the one erupting and building over any other toppling inferno. But Sah deferred and apologized so quickly that she was forced to remain quiet and steadfast, rather than beginning the summoning of her storms.

Because from any other point of view, it’d be understandable. She was strong. She was enduring. She knew that. And Sah had known it too. But the combined forces of turned demigods and mageglass persistence had been enough to wipe her out completely. “Yeah, sorry I didn’t make a big fucking announcement,” she started to snarl in return; eyes narrowing to slits. She also couldn’t be the first demigod the fool had come across; there must’ve been some experience in how that worked embedded in his brain. “I’m pissed, regardless,” she mentioned off-handedly, arms crossing over her chest. “But don’t you ever dare assume my emotions or thoughts again.” It’d certainly made an ass out of him. And her a corpse, for moments and instances.

And she’d be ahead of him once more, all in due time.

His gesture made her stand upright, along the stony steps, and then announce the breadth of the challenge that had been rattling around her brain. “Good. We’ll fight again then. No mageglass.” If he couldn’t do it without some amplified measures, then that said more about him than her.

Not giving a fuck if he accepted or not, she immediately went invisible from atop the monolith, then began to tiptoe down the steps.

melita
then I became the fire

Messages In This Thread
bitter and better - by Melita - 05-15-2024, 10:29 PM
RE: bitter and better - by Sah - 05-21-2024, 02:13 AM
RE: bitter and better - by Melita - 05-21-2024, 10:09 PM
RE: bitter and better - by Sah - 06-07-2024, 12:38 PM
RE: bitter and better - by Melita - 06-08-2024, 09:13 PM
RE: bitter and better - by Sah - 06-10-2024, 11:33 AM
RE: bitter and better - by Melita - 06-15-2024, 04:50 PM
RE: bitter and better - by Sah - 06-19-2024, 02:44 AM
RE: bitter and better - by Melita - 06-19-2024, 06:13 PM