[se] token gestures
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
Whether I'm gonna curse you out or
Take you back to my house
"...oh." The way her stomach immediately grows cold and begins to knot is certainly not befitting a queen, but it is befitting a girl of only 21 who'd much rather the boy she's tangled up in care more about their (non)relationship than his actual job. "..yeah, that makes sense." She adds dutifully. Smiling as she gives Ronin's hand a little squeeze, the Doubletake flashes him a tight-lipped smile that nevertheless has her aqua gaze shiny with appreciation. "Thanks. I hope it keeps him up at night."

Eyeing the tree warily as if it might reach out and toss a noose over either of their necks, Flora wouldn't have dreamed of touching anything save for the Knight even without Ronin's warning. Flinching at the sudden sound of hostile caws from above, the Doubletake tucks herself tightly against Ronin's side as she peers up at the sky. "Mmmk, well, I hate it here." Having asked the Knight to accompany her just in case they could find out more about the source of infection that had rolled up onto Torchline's shores, now Flora just wanted to go home.

"Come on, we can go back around the Tar Pits."

~FIN
flora
I haven't decided yet
But I'm gonna get you back

Table by the bestest Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] token gestures - by Flora - 06-15-2024, 04:12 PM
RE: [se] token gestures - by Ronin - 06-15-2024, 04:43 PM
RE: [se] token gestures - by Flora - 06-15-2024, 04:48 PM
RE: [se] token gestures - by Ronin - 06-15-2024, 04:54 PM
RE: [se] token gestures - by Serendipity - 06-15-2024, 04:54 PM