rite of passage
Dygra! <33
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4642
so give me your prayers up on your feet
and i'll give you a show, it helps fill the seats
There is nothing that loosens Astaroth’s shoulder tension quite as much as hearing his goddess’ voice – and it’s evident in the way that his posture nearly threatens to crack and the way his sharp toothed grin grows almost impossibly wider. His prayer heard, the vibrations of her voice that fill him and move through him, the flare of warmth from the flames of torches and the impossibly red glimmer from the rubies when he opens his dark gaze.

Alongside the efforts of Danta transforming this region into a new haven for us,” Us being all of the Ancient children of hers, “I have noticed that it is quite a trek to get here, especially during the snows of Deepfrost.” If he hadn’t spent some time warming up before praying, he might have harbored the grey tips to his fingertips. “I was hopeful that you may allow me to create a new shrine for you, closer to home so that it is easier to worship you from where the rest of us reside.
Astaroth
so give me your sins, give me your lies
but whisper your love, and i'll whisper mine

Messages In This Thread
rite of passage - by Astaroth - 06-09-2024, 10:01 PM
RE: rite of passage - by Dygra - 06-15-2024, 11:22 AM
RE: rite of passage - by Astaroth - 06-15-2024, 05:39 PM
RE: rite of passage - by Dygra - 06-15-2024, 06:50 PM
RE: rite of passage - by Astaroth - 06-15-2024, 07:18 PM