rite of passage
Dygra! <33

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Dygra

Though the goddess is not physically present, Asta will nonetheless feel her in phantom caresses against his jaw and along the length of his shoulders, in a pressure against his lower back encouraging him closer. "A noble cause," she purrs, all sensual violence and sweet chaos. "But then you have always been a noble monster."

The rubies flare in time and rhythm with her voice, and the heat within the cavern grows into something that would be unbearable for any other race, but for Astaroth it might feel rather pleasant. "You have my blessing," Dygra purrs. "Make for me a shrine befitting my presence here in the Hollowed Grounds."

Asta has received a quest! He must:

1. Complete threads at each of Dygra's existing shrines, leaving appropriate offerings for the goddess. (These threads should be completed in the board housing the shrine, rather than the shrine itself).
2. Complete a thread excavating a large piece of obsidian from The Climb.
3. Complete a thread sculpting the obsidian in 2. into a suitable altar.
4. Complete a thread sating your bloodlust in the location where the shrine will be situated. Ensure that the ground is thoroughly saturated with blood.
5. Complete a thread consecrating the ground where the shrine will be situated in a way Dygra would approve of.
6.Complete a PQ with fellow Ancients, preparing and assembling the shrine at your chosen location within the Hollowed Grounds.

Table coding by Sky <3

Messages In This Thread
rite of passage - by Astaroth - 06-09-2024, 10:01 PM
RE: rite of passage - by Dygra - 06-15-2024, 11:22 AM
RE: rite of passage - by Astaroth - 06-15-2024, 05:39 PM
RE: rite of passage - by Dygra - 06-15-2024, 06:50 PM
RE: rite of passage - by Astaroth - 06-15-2024, 07:18 PM