rite of passage
Dygra! <33
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
so give me your prayers up on your feet
and i'll give you a show, it helps fill the seats
Oh he feels her presence – like the hot warm sun baked into rockery amongst the caverns of the Climb, an all overwhelming sense that if it were anyone else he’d be chomping at the bit to get rid of. But never Dygra. It’s the one place he doesn’t feel claustrophobic or uncomfortable, where he’s accepted for everything he has done and will continue to do, even as the butcher preens under her noble monster compliment.

I will make you proud.” He hums, inclining his head and offering the vow with so much ease – a shrine befitting Dygra would be a beautiful undertaking, and already his mind spins gears of adding Charlie into the know, especially as the tasks are laid out. And already, an idea in mind of where exactly to place such a shrine – though it would require confirmation from Danta first. All things that can be done and done well, and in the suffocating heat that would destroy everyone else but the Ancients, Astaroth thrives in the comfortable warmth.

He's content to remain there for however long Dygra will let him soak up the warmth, before making the chilly trek back home with purpose sinking into his bones.

- FIN <333
Astaroth
so give me your sins, give me your lies
but whisper your love, and i'll whisper mine

Messages In This Thread
rite of passage - by Astaroth - 06-09-2024, 10:01 PM
RE: rite of passage - by Dygra - 06-15-2024, 11:22 AM
RE: rite of passage - by Astaroth - 06-15-2024, 05:39 PM
RE: rite of passage - by Dygra - 06-15-2024, 06:50 PM
RE: rite of passage - by Astaroth - 06-15-2024, 07:18 PM