What have I done?
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 41 - Dext: 42 - Endr: 55 - Luck: 43 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1605
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah let out an embarrassing whimper as Ru cupped the back of his neck and let him find solace in her arms. Her words and assurances help soothe some of the jagged cracks that tear at his heart and make it bleed with regret and shame. A few tears do manage to escape but he valiantly holds the rest at bay as he listens to her speak. He'd heard about her fight with Seren but he hadn't known that his friend had been nearly killed since it occurred on the other side of the Tournament. The thought makes him shiver.

A horrified gasp leaves Sah and his head lurches back to meet Ru's eye when he registers her next words, "They do? Gods, I never...I never would have gone full out against her if I had known." Although he understood the necessity of such a secret, the Wild Thunder sorely wished that he'd been let in on it. Gods' sake, he'd used mageglass in that fight, too, so sure that he'd need to use everything at his disposal to give Melita a fair fight that didn't end in a single round or two. If what Ru was saying was true, and the Wild Thunder was sure that she was, he might even have harmed Melita past the point of being capable of being revived. Who knew what limits there were to Ronin's ability?
Sah

Messages In This Thread
What have I done? - by Sah - 05-10-2024, 07:44 PM
RE: What have I done? - by Hotaru - 05-13-2024, 03:58 PM
RE: What have I done? - by Sah - 05-13-2024, 10:14 PM
RE: What have I done? - by Hotaru - 05-20-2024, 07:56 AM
RE: What have I done? - by Serendipity - 05-20-2024, 07:56 AM
RE: What have I done? - by Sah - 06-18-2024, 02:17 AM