(SE) tell me you're scared, I'll tell you the same things
Hotaru <333
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
/// when we crawled out of the ocean
We do.” Sunjata agrees softly, knowing that she would likely be able to manage it for the House of Midnight as well – a sign from anyone whether or not his mood changes or shifts in ways that neither of them can notice or be there to see. It’s all he can ask for – even if the uncertainty weighs heavily on his chest.

Removing his shoes easily, though, and proceeding to slip out of the rest of his clothes, Sunjata slips back onto the bed beside her, pulling up the blanket to encase them (and his heart) in the warmth it brings from their bodies and Torchline’s residual, tropical heat. “Yeah, that sounds perfect.” He murmurs, flashing her a crooked smile due to the scar on his face, leaning in to press his lips gently to her forehead in response.

Nodding shortly after with her request, though, the Flood nuzzles in again and pulls her a little bit closer, keeping her pressed up against him with his heart between them, still cradled in her arms. “I just wanted you to know.” He says softly like an apology he knows he doesn’t need to share, but the weary sentiment between them through the bond proves the point just as well. He also craves a night of just them, without meetings and sicknesses and infections to drive that wedge between them. “I love you, Ru.” Murmuring softly, Sunjata’s arms tighten around her, brushing back her blonde hair, content to cradle and hold her until her exhaustion takes her to sleep first before he fully intends to follow.

- FIN <333
the flood
nothing was good and everything was in between ///
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) tell me you're scared, I'll tell you the same things - by Sunjata - 06-19-2024, 03:07 AM