flower, gleam and glow
Family <3
Dahlia Inanis
the Reaper
Queen of Stormbreak

Age: 1 | Height: 5'8 | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 15 - Strg: 80 - Dext: 90 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 56 - Int: 3
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Pierce works the soil with his strength and Dahlia organises it with delicate claws that betray the deadliness of their design. "I do like this about Caido," she confesses to the muscular man opposite, sitting back once she's content with the arrangement. "Things always grow so eagerly here - one only needs to give them a little nudge in the right direction."

Reaching into her pockets, she withdraws a handful of large, oval shaped... seeds? Eggs?

Either way, each is placed into the earth with a kiss goodbye from the Reapers lips, and she reaches out to pile the upturned soil back over them, patting it down lovingly. "I believe the Oerwoud may be ours before long, Pierce," she says, dusting off her palms and rising to her feet. "And perhaps other regions as well, if we are lucky."

Content with their work and gesturing to see if Pierce wants to do anything further, if not, Dahlia will turn to head deeper into the undergrowth. "Come. I have a mind to see more of the jungle before returning to Stormbreak."
let me put my lips to something
let me wrap my teeth around the world
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
flower, gleam and glow - by Dahlia - 06-18-2024, 08:22 PM
RE: flower, gleam and glow - by Pierce - 06-18-2024, 09:06 PM
RE: flower, gleam and glow - by Dahlia - 06-20-2024, 10:38 PM
RE: flower, gleam and glow - by Pierce - 06-21-2024, 01:27 AM