hot to go
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// now we are hanging out in the backyard //
Thanks, Flora.” Sunjata hums, smiling down to her as any previous pent up rage vanishes in the flicker of a second. Whether or not it was true, in the moment it was nice to hear, and it was something that Sunjata files away in his mind for later. For now, though, he nods his head to her comment of him thinking he was going to die. “Yeah, it sucked. But, Remi apologized to me recently about it and after I broke his nose I feel a lot better.” At the tournament not that long ago, actually, but he truly does feel better about the entire ordeal.

As for the rest of the suggestion over utilizing Jack’s ability – at a cost, of course – meant that he beams toward her as she makes her clever comment (because its such a far and few between compliment for the Flood that Sunjata can’t help but the brighten at). Of course, the bright smile doesn’t last, not when he rolls his eyes over the comment of King’s End’s shores. “Hey, I didn’t do that. The people here did. I’m not gonna tell them no, he just needs to get a better boat.” Bold words coming from him, of course, but in companionable company, Sunjata finds it easier to get off his chest.

Listening diligently and loosening his hold on her enough to allow her the space to speak comfortably, Sunjata nods his understanding with a little wince. “Well, I think he’d probably have to care a great deal to change himself to do whatever you wanted.” He admits, shrugging a broad shoulder. And maybe it isn’t what she wants to hear, but it falls from his lips anyway. “I can tell you that if he doesn’t wanna do something in bed, he’s not going to. Regardless if you want it or not.” Jack was stubborn, and maybe he actually cared about Flora enough to make those changes to benefit her.

It only really benefits him if you take his words into consideration and base things off of it.” He shrugs casually. “The worst thing that happens is that you get someone that’ll do everything you want to do, and if your thoughts don’t align with the ones he tries to put on you, then you don’t have to do it.” Easy as that. Not as simple as her mother’s power which could quite literally compel people to do things. This was more mind games territory. “He can’t force you to feel the way you do. He just knows how you feel.” He leans in with a waggle of his brow and a characteristically Frey smirk. “It doesn’t hurt to have a perfect fuck time and time again, does it?” Even if it was a game for Jack, so long as Flora was satisfied and didn’t let Jack try to puppet her, where was the harm?
the flood
// looking at a new point of view //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
hot to go - by Flora - 06-23-2024, 06:24 PM
RE: hot to go - by Sunjata - 06-23-2024, 06:36 PM
RE: hot to go - by Flora - 06-23-2024, 06:53 PM
RE: hot to go - by Sunjata - 06-23-2024, 07:07 PM
RE: hot to go - by Flora - 06-23-2024, 07:41 PM
RE: hot to go - by Sunjata - 06-23-2024, 08:14 PM
RE: hot to go - by Flora - 06-23-2024, 08:36 PM
RE: hot to go - by Sunjata - 06-23-2024, 08:55 PM
RE: hot to go - by Flora - 06-23-2024, 09:03 PM
RE: hot to go - by Sunjata - 06-23-2024, 09:19 PM
RE: hot to go - by Flora - 06-23-2024, 09:38 PM