{se} this little light
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Evie
You thrill me, you delight me
You're all that I've been yearning for
Maybe if the child against her chest didn’t exist then Evie would have a different answer. Maybe if the hurt didn’t leech so far into the soil of her soul, or if they’d had more time to build foundations instead of tentative pathways of friendship. Maybe, maybe, maybe. Evie used to be fine living in nebulous grey areas like ‘maybe’; she doesn’t want to be fine with it anymore. 

“Not of my own accord.” If Maea initiates contact herself then that will be dealt with as it comes. The loreseeker is not the only one with strong convictions - at least the Evergreen has the grace to offer her this single, solitary chance to take them and run. It’s not forgiveness, but it’s better than the likes of pounds of flesh, revenge, or political maneuvers. For once, Evie prays they will both turn away in silence and simply let that be the close of the book. 

Moving on in the here and now in this smaller, more meaningful way, Evie smiles and turns the larger jars of components so Deimos can read their labels. “These are the base choices; green, black, and white tea. That will be the majority of the bag - three scoops if you want the additives to taste stronger, five if you want them subtler.” Opening the black tea jar, she scoops three of her own into the bag she’s preparing for Dantalion. “Black is best if you’re going a spicier route, it’s full-bodied and has a darker taste. White is delicate and requires good balance and decent knowledge of tea to brew, and pairs best with florals or fruits. Green is buildable but herbal forward and best mixed with other herbs.” If he wants to follow her lead and mimic what she is making for Danta he absolutely can, but Evie is quite sure Kiada will love anything he makes an honest attempt at for her sake. 

With the increase of talking Erebos begins to crinkle his face, clearly beginning to wake, so Evie rubs his back rhythmically while watching what Deimos does next to help lure him into wakefulness.
I love you, I adore you - I lay my life before you
I only want you more and more

Messages In This Thread
{se} this little light - by Evie - 06-04-2024, 05:24 PM
RE: {se} this little light - by Deimos - 06-04-2024, 09:41 PM
RE: {se} this little light - by Evie - 06-14-2024, 03:02 PM
RE: {se} this little light - by Deimos - 06-14-2024, 06:55 PM
RE: {se} this little light - by Evie - 06-14-2024, 06:57 PM
RE: {se} this little light - by Deimos - 06-14-2024, 07:00 PM
RE: {se} this little light - by Evie - 06-14-2024, 07:01 PM
RE: {se} this little light - by Deimos - 06-14-2024, 07:02 PM
RE: {se} this little light - by Evie - 06-14-2024, 08:14 PM