Training find a way
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 2900
Jigano grinned back at the joke, testing this new shift in their relations. Amalia had bound them both to her will quite skillfully, turning simmering anger to grudging peace to a tentative friendship. Not all of it the baker's doing, of course; the men had put their own work into mending the damaged bridges between them, but there was no denying that Jyoti's companion was at the heart of their reconciliation, and remained a glue that bound them now.

So it was that when he saw the big man's sword lower, and his expression with it, he didn't just brush it off. "In that cave, we couldn't see what was happening," he pointed out quietly. "Yelling, rumbling, fighting... we could hear things happening, but we had no idea what was being fought." Of all the rescuers, however, Deimos had been the most bruised and banged up when they had arrived, bringing the light with them. He tilted his head at the warrior, considering what he saw and what had been said, and then nodded slowly.

"Ronin said that when he was reborn, his new body didn't feel like his own anymore." The bard shrugged, extending his good hand as if to examine his fingers against the sky. "And I know that when I came through my portal, I was... changed. Rearranged, somehow, and... lacking much of what I was before. Maybe you've been dealing with something similar?" It was a guess, at least. Arriving on Caido tended to strip away various parts of people that he'd spoken with. Magic, physical abilities, memories...

He let the thought go with a careful shrug, turning a wry smile back on the mountain. "Willing, yes. Should? ...I suppose we'll find out." He grinned and shifted to unsheath the sturdy rapier he usually wore, setting it by the training blocks and reaching for the spare wooden sword, wrinkling his nose a little at its weight and balance. He had been putting on more muscle lately, helping Rory around the farm, but he was still far behind Deimos's raw bulk and the sword was a bit on the heavy side for his preference.

"To be honest, I'm not really accustomed to a straight fight," he admitted, stepping back to face the big man and keeping his injured arm tucked tight to his side. "Not one-on-one like this. I'm used to fighting with a team. As you might imagine, I make a better distraction than a shield-basher." His grin was crooked as he teased a step backward, seeing if he could draw Deimos after him. "But given the turn of recent events... well. It might be time to knock the rust off my blade-dodging. And maybe start learning to work with a new team...?"

Messages In This Thread
find a way - by Deimos - 06-19-2019, 02:40 PM
RE: find a way - by Jigano - 06-19-2019, 03:58 PM
RE: find a way - by Deimos - 06-19-2019, 04:30 PM
RE: find a way - by Jigano - 06-19-2019, 06:22 PM
RE: find a way - by Deimos - 06-19-2019, 11:46 PM
RE: find a way - by Jigano - 06-20-2019, 12:48 AM
RE: find a way - by Deimos - 06-20-2019, 08:06 PM
RE: find a way - by Jigano - 06-20-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: find a way - by Deimos - 06-20-2019, 10:30 PM
RE: find a way - by Jigano - 06-21-2019, 01:10 AM
RE: find a way - by Deimos - 06-21-2019, 06:43 PM