this is not your destruction

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAFRIN
Do not take her from me.

No Deimos. Such passive phrasing. It is you letting her be taken. It is your fault. It always has been.

"Oh, you can still." The goddess mocked mused. "Hiding is intrinsic. Running, fleeing from that which is hardest. And why not?" Pulling in a breath Safrin considered. Overhead the stars twinkled and laughed, their light falling upon Amalia as she slept. "Another way?" The goddess rises, leaping nimbly off of the stones to stand before the Sword. She is slender and slim and though he is taller, the world bends such that they are eye to eye.

"When will you learn, Deimos? When will you cease looking outside of yourself for answers? Gods from other worlds, from this one. Power, muscle, crowns?"

With dizzying speed, Safrin's hand is suddenly around the Reaper's throat and they are high above the Shrine, high above the Hollowed Grounds. The world has fallen away as if only Safrin and the Sword are its only inhabitants. There is nothing holding Deimos up, save for the goddess. His strength, his lofty promises, the events of the past, none of them mean anything here.

"I will give you one chance, Deimos. Only one. Either you find the strength you seek within yourself, or you will die. Ask me to bring you back and I will, but it will be with the knowledge that you were too cowardly to fail, such that you will never succeed again." A brisk wind howls by and below, oh so far below, the lights of the Ground twinkle, mirroring the stars above.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
this is not your destruction - by Deimos - 08-31-2019, 03:29 PM
RE: this is not your destruction - by Safrin - 09-01-2019, 12:07 AM
RE: this is not your destruction - by Deimos - 09-01-2019, 12:31 AM
RE: this is not your destruction - by Safrin - 09-01-2019, 01:02 AM
RE: this is not your destruction - by Deimos - 09-01-2019, 01:50 AM
RE: this is not your destruction - by Safrin - 09-01-2019, 05:07 PM
RE: this is not your destruction - by Deimos - 09-01-2019, 05:35 PM
RE: this is not your destruction - by Safrin - 09-01-2019, 05:40 PM
RE: this is not your destruction - by Deimos - 09-01-2019, 06:23 PM
RE: this is not your destruction - by Safrin - 09-01-2019, 06:41 PM