Let Us Prey
for Melita
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754

I am my mother's child, I'll love you till my breathing stops
I'll love you till you call the cops on me

Melita had never been gifted or granted magical or shifting powers of any kind; and now, only now, now, now did she have the opportunity to experience the animalistic ventures, the carnivore endeavors, the twist and turns of upheaval by inherent design. If she’d had claws she would’ve torn asunder. If she’d had fangs she would’ve sunk them into flesh. Instead, it called and clung to her like a second skin, all too human, all too immoral, plunging hellbound for feathers, inherent and ridiculous, forgetting friends, forgetting allies, forgetting comrades. Why would she need them when she should’ve had sustenance? Why would she need them when she should’ve had devouring spells and the dying strands of a fowl in her hands?

Instead, they were empty, save for bloody plumage, plucked straight out of the turkey’s frame with malevolent force, free regardless of her actions, scrambling its way into copses and treelines, safe for the moment.

Her eyes watched it, the rage of disappointment sinking into her gut – a waste of energy when the blight had taken completely over, sinking and sucking out any ounce of preservation – then gaze swung towards Jigano as he intended to make his mark. His fingers sink grab a leg, and there was half a moment where she thought to laugh at the bewildering picture – the creature fighting off its attacker, hooking and harpooning its sharp beak into flesh.

But oh no – that wouldn’t do, not when she could assault and siege on her own.

It was an opportunity, and she took it.

Lunging and launching again, she traipsed for the bird in his grasp, palms aching for its neck while her legs kicked out at it, fighting for a piece, for a chance, for an opening, hissing, growling, sputtering, ruthless in her approach. She’d learned naught from her prior attacks, and simply aimed to bludgeon, contorting her fiendish actions into any portion of force; a ferocious, fervent, feverish display of aggression and potential.

What she could’ve been all along.
M e l i t a
But in our darkest hours, I stumbled on a secret power
I'll find a way to be without you, babe

Messages In This Thread
Let Us Prey - by Jigano - 09-02-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Let Us Prey - by Melita - 09-02-2019, 08:04 PM
RE: Let Us Prey - by Jigano - 09-02-2019, 10:06 PM
RE: Let Us Prey - by Melita - 09-02-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: Let Us Prey - by Jigano - 09-02-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: Let Us Prey - by Melita - 09-05-2019, 11:04 PM
RE: Let Us Prey - by Jigano - 09-06-2019, 04:28 PM