Find My Way Back
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
{Image: u3oTwMr.png}
KALT
RAVENSHIRE

As long as my blood runs red
Racing through my veins

He breathed her in, feeling her over him. She tucked herself against him, and he held her, his eyes closed tightly, not wanting to release her. He had spent far too much time apart from her, and now that they were together again, it was almost nauseating to think of doing it again.

As she pulled away from him, looking over at their little girl, he rested his hands on her hips, his thumbs brushing over her waist. “I’m sorry,” he whispered, bringing his fingers up to brush along her cheek. He couldn’t stop looking at her. He knew that Theea was fine. They had been together the entire time, and he had kept her safe - a promise he would never fucking break - so he knew that everything was okay. Ashe, though, was the light that had been missing the past two seasons, and he needed her desperately.

Kalt shook his head slowly at her question. It was a difficult one to answer. He knew what had happened to get them into the storms, but what happened within them and how the fuck they got out was a jumbled mess in his mind that he didn’t have the current strength to sort out.

Part of him debated telling her about the possibilty that he had seized upon their exit, but he wasn’t sure. He didn’t want to worry her if it was simple memory loss from something in the storms, so he decided to keep it to himself until he figured that part out. If it wasn’t the storms themselves that jumbled his brain, he knew that was something that she would have to know. Sooner rather than later.

“Theea was with the sitter,” he said quietly, his eyes rolling for a brief moment. “I don’t know exactly what happened. Didn’t stick around long enough to find out. She was with Theea by the woods, and something happened where Theea wandered off into the Greatwood. The girl came crying to me, telling me Theea was gone, and I think you can guess my reaction.”

He had taken off without a second thought. Out for a ride with Kysma, Kalt had returned home to find the young babysitter frightened and in tears. Needless to say, there wasn’t a moment’s hesitation before Kalt had practically flown after her into the storms. He didn’t spared a thought to the bond, assuming he would tell Ashe about it afterwards: his sole thought was Theea’s safety, so when the bond disappeared and they couldn’t get back, he was filled with instant regret. Now that they were together again, regret thankfully faded into relief.

And my heart still beating,
I will fight til the end
{Image: 48fjGBb.png}

Messages In This Thread
Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 08-06-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 08-06-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 08-07-2019, 02:29 AM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 08-07-2019, 03:21 AM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 09-03-2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 09-04-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 09-04-2019, 09:33 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 09-05-2019, 01:29 AM