will you sink down to me?
lusea <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
He says, "Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges.
i'm the king of everything
Ah, there it is. “What the fuck happened to you?” She asks in their native tongue, the beautiful sounds that he can’t help but to feel the curiosity behind. And his head lifts slightly, hand straying from the spiderwebbed wound as he steps away from the mirror to look back at her. “I was attacked trying to plant those stupid fucking roses.” He rumbles, a soft sigh leaving him as he finally focuses in on her.

She’s gotten clothes and accessories to hide the scarring, and he can’t help but to admire the entirety of her as he approaches. One hand lifts to trail her cheekbone with his thumb, before his hand falls and his steel eyes shift toward the kitchen at her command. He gives her a light nod in response, finding that the memory of this (as he sits in a chair on the kitchen table, pushing the rose toward the end of it before turning his attention back to her) seems incredibly similar to how it was in Korofi.

She had always fixed him when he’d come to her, bruised, broken, bleeding. But this time? He wasn’t so sure. If a fucking unicorn couldn’t heal him completely, he didn’t know where that left him. At least he knew his heart could heal some, able to look at her, to touch her, to hold her. He manages to settle into the chair, steel gaze lifting to follow her movements. “The blight, the sickness in people is getting worse.” He admits, gnawing on his lower lip and avoiding her gaze for a moment. “They’re like caged animals.” There’s something soft in his voice with the way he speaks on it, though he doesn’t know why.

Maybe because for the first time since arriving to Caido, he’s afraid.
and oh, my tongue is a weapon"
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
will you sink down to me? - by Sunjata - 09-05-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: will you sink down to me? - by Lusea - 09-05-2019, 11:57 AM
RE: will you sink down to me? - by Sunjata - 09-05-2019, 03:23 PM
RE: will you sink down to me? - by Lusea - 09-09-2019, 04:17 PM
RE: will you sink down to me? - by Sunjata - 09-09-2019, 05:38 PM